YUI - Best Japan Female Singer - ADHA JAMALULAIL

Blog About Latest Issues, Great Offer And Good Deal, Blog Tips, Tricks, Tutorial, Seo Tips And Serp, Blog Monetization, Hotel And Product Review Including Advertorial, School And Learning English.

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday 25 August 2008

YUI - Best Japan Female Singer



She's my favorite artist.. She's cute and her songs are great. Well, it was my brother who introduce me to her. He told me to listen to her songs, "Life" and I was amazed by her voice and her video clips very entertaining too..

Then started to listen to her other songs. I download her video clip songs and find articles about her and download some pictures of her. =)


Yui also made her acting debut in the full-length Japanese feature film Midnight Sun released on June 17, 2006. The film was screened at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival. Yui attended Japan Academy Prize and received Best Newcomer Award for "Midnight Sun". Wow... She's great isn't she? (",)


In the movie, she plays the role of Kaoru Amane, a 16 year old girl who suffers from the rare skin condition
xeroderma pigmentosum (XP), a disease that makes the ultraviolet radiation of sunlight potentially lethal to her. Well, she can't go out in the middle of the day because the sunlight are dangerous to her. Pity her.. She can only go out during night and walk around the street and plays guitar. Huhuhu..

I got almost of her songs and video clips, if u want it just tell me.. (",)
But I think u guys can download it from the internet. It is much easier.


List of Yui's Album:


You can find more about Yui here:



Yui - Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot